Sunday, November 4, 2007

Trick or Treat!


This is sad mouse Gavin because he doesn't have any candy in his bucket yet. Gavin loved trick or treating. He would boldly walk up to every house, say "trick or treat" come back with his candy in hand, show me what he had gotten then state "I need more candy." He, even when we were all done told me that he didn't have enough candy...and I thought mice liked cheese:)


Ian came up with his own haloween costume this year...he decided to be a basket of dirty laundry! The kid got a ton of compliments and used his basket to collect his candy...clever isn't he!


This is ghost Kendra...not to be mixed up with ghost Lucas. They both wanted to be ghosts...this one is pink underneath! It was cheap, easy and they were really quite cute!


And ghost Lucas! He didn't think he needed near as much candy and Gavin and wanted to poop out about half way through. I think now he is glad he kept walking:)


It started to rain while we were trick or treating but we were blessed with a beautiful double rainbow....God is so good! It was even more amazing when you turned around and saw the most beautiful sunset I think I have ever seen...the sky was orange just like a pumpkin and the sun was shining....pictures just didn't do it justice! All I kept thinking was GOD IS SO GOOD!! And to think I had been in a bad mood and was calling myself the mom monster...I think the sky was just for me!


2 comments:

megfeen said...

oh my goodness, gavin is so cute! I love the "ghosts" (do you have a photo of the two of them together- how funny!) and Ian's costume is one of the most clever I've ever seen!

busy mom of 4 said...

No I don't have a picture of all of them together:( When we got back, and when I usually take a picture of them all together, they were wet and pretty dirty due to the rain...guess I could put them on now and take a picture:)