Friday, April 18, 2008

Jamaica mon!




We went to Jamaica for 5 days....just the two of us! We spent our time at the Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica.













Here is a view of our resort from the third floor! It was warm, sunny and I found it quite nice just sitting around worrying about no one but myself!!












Matt and i discovered tiny little hermit crabs...here Matt is looking for them and their shells.














I loved reading under the shade of the umbrella...I finished 2 books!















Oh, we went there for Aimee and Brad's wedding. That was lots of fun too! We went to the Sandal's resort just down the road where Aimee and Brad were staying. Congratulations Aimee and Brad!!!

3 comments:

megfeen said...

Hey- email me wedding photos! :):)

Unknown said...

Well I guess you did it love! Your dad wasn't in Athens (Greece) Int airport recently, was he?
You still look as hot as you did on you first ski lesson at Killington, you were my #1 student!! He's a lucky guy:(
Alistair
p.s I become a U.S citizen on Sept 23rd.

Unknown said...

alistairski@hotmail.com